Dedicated Philadelphia Attorneys Fight for Clients’ Rights
Top-rated legal counsel for U.S. and international business cases
When it comes to corporate negotiations and commercial litigation, you need an experienced lawyer you can trust. At the boutique law firm of Lechter & Sasso, P.C., based in Philadelphia, we aggressively defend our clients’ rights and work tirelessly to achieve favorable outcomes, no matter how complicated the issue. With more than 65 years of combined experience, we provide skillful legal representation to individuals and companies operating in the United States and internationally. Whether you need help with business formation or expansion, domestic or overseas arbitration, or any other legal matter involving a brick-and-mortar or online venture, we are committed to protecting your interests and resources through diligent analysis, honest advice and effective strategizing, now and in the future.
Established Philadelphia law firm provides skilled legal counsel
With a reputation built on integrity and a commitment to delivering high-quality service, we take pride in being highly responsive to our clients. Whether you are dealing with a simple contract or complex multinational transaction, we are here to answer your questions, safeguard your rights and resolve your legal issue.
Partners Ernest Sasso and Lynne Lechter are esteemed by colleagues as well as clients: Sasso has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® and Lynne Lechter has earned a DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell for their high ethical standards and professional ability. You can count on us to:
- Provide skilled legal representation — Our dispute resolution skills, experience with advanced technologies and social media, and understanding of international trade and treaties make us strong advocates in the courtroom or boardroom.
- Respond to your concerns — We recognize each person and company has different needs and will carefully analyze your case to determine the best course of action. And whatever time zone you are in, we are always available.
- Meet your ongoing needs — As your business grows and priorities change, you can rely on us for candid counsel and strong advocacy for any legal issue you may face down the road.
With more than six decades of experience between us, we will not back down when defending your interests.
Experienced Pennsylvania litigators focused on commercial, corporate and international law
At Lechter & Sasso, P.C., we represent individuals and businesses in domestic and international cases involving:
- Corporate law — With an extensive background in corporate law, we deliver sound advice and effective counsel on matters such as alternative dispute resolution, contracts, franchises, independent contractors, licenses and brand extension, noncompete clauses, negotiations, OSHA compliance, unfair competition, and the Uniform Commercial Code.
- International law — Well versed in international law, we handle complex multinational negotiations and international transactions involving issues such as arbitration, commercial codes, custody and divorce, employment law, joint ventures, licenses and advertising agreements, trade and investment, and hiring and working with foreign counsel.
- Business and commercial litigation — With a proven track record of achieving strong results, we represent clients in business litigation and commercial litigation cases before federal and state courts and worldwide arbitration tribunals.
- Business formation — Whether you are starting or expanding a corporation or small business, we can advise you on all business formation concerns.
We also stand up for individual brokers and institutions in securities fraud cases. Whatever your legal issue, we will remain in your corner for however long it takes to resolve your case.
Contact a trusted Philadelphia business attorney for a free consultation
Every business needs a qualified lawyer to help avoid disputes and deal with them when they occur. Lechter & Sasso, P.C., headquartered on Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia, offers a free initial consultation to discuss your legal needs. To schedule a confidential meeting with an experienced attorney, call 215-564-6000 or contact us online.